ewibberley

Wibbs Ink

When I'm not writing or reading the latest YA book, I enjoy watching kick-butt action movies with my two rescue German Shepherds, Hudson and Bishop, named after characters from James Cameron’s Aliens.

Two Epic Giveaways — The Last Oracle Series
Two Epic Giveaways — The Last Oracle Series

In celebration of the release of Book 3 in The Last Oracle Series — DIVINED — I'm doing two monster giveaways...

1.  Paperback Boxed Set + Swag Giveaway

Join my email newsletter to automatically enter for a chance to win a complete paperback set of Sacrificed, Forsworn, and Divined PLUS a swag set, which includes a bookmark set, a sticker set, a book plate set, and a set of Sacrificed postcards to one winner.

Two runner-ups will receive a complete swag set.

Five more runner-ups will receive a set of bookmarks.

Five more runner-ups will receive a set of stickers.

That’s 13 chances to win!

Simply join my email list at emilywibberley.com, and you will be automatically entered. I promise not to spam you, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

I will be randomly choosing and announcing the winners on April 26th, the day Divined is released on Kindle!

2. Goodreads Boxed Set Giveaway

Win the complete paperback set of The Last Oracle Series in this awesome Goodreads giveaway running from April 8th to May 1st. The winner will receive paperback copies of Sacrificed, Forsworn, and Divined.

(Open US, CA, GB, AU, BR, AR, MX, PH & just about everywhere else!)

CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW!!!

You have to scroll down to see the Enter Giveaway button.

One more free thing...

CLICK HERE FOR FREE LAST ORACLE WALLPAPERS!!!